Quality Academics has been one of Jamaica’s leading private educational institutions since its inception in September 1998. We have an enviable reputation of delivering high
quality tuition from excellent teachers in a safe, structured environment that is conducive to learning. We add value to each student with commendable outcomes of good examination results and improved character.
We differentiate ourselves by the quality of our service:
• Our greatest asset is the quality of our teachers and the effort they make in producing the “quality graduate”.
• Our teachers are professional with proven records of performance and results.
• We hold ourselves accountable for the development of each student in our care and under our instruction.
• Our instruction emphasises deeper understanding, thinking, application and encourages imagination.
• We get results with class sizes of 25 (or less) students and optimum contact time per subject each week.
• Our exam prepara tion is structured and intense.
• Our values-based focus also emphasises character, leadership and spiritual development.
• Our administration monitors each student, communicates clearly with parents and develops a partnership with all stakeholders.
• QA’s sixth form is the perfect link between high school and university with special courses designed to improve CAPE results and develop skills needed for higher education.
• Sixth formers are exposed to programmes designed to develop leadership, social awareness and service to the community.
Foundation laid for CXC
4th and 5th Forms (CSEC)
Students prepared for CSEC and CCSLC exams from 4th form.
6th Form (CAPE and university preparation)
Comprehensive CAPE preparation, including Tutorials, Courses on Critical Thinking, Research skills, Statistical analysis, I.T. Skills, Field trips and contextual experience, Seminars on leadership, Intense exam preparation, Maratho n exam question drills, Clubs and societies, Community Service and Volunteerism. Read more......Read less
The York Castle High School is one of Jamaica's Premier coeducational secondary school. This institution has educated some of the region's most outstanding leaders and it cont
inues to play a pivotal role in Jamaica's development.
Our mission is to create a community of empowered learners in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust where students will be inspired and challenged holistically to learn, grow and attain intellectual, social, personal, vocational, spiritual, moral and physical goals.
A wide range of enrichment and extra-curricular activities complement the curriculum. Our graduates are highly regarded both locally and internationally for their distinguished qualities and attributes honed by the student centered and empowering learning environment at the York Castle High School. Read more......Read less
1544 Manchester Rd Mandeville, Manchester JamaicaGet directions
Khulcha Theatre School of Dance was founded in 1988 by Carolyn Russell-Smith out of a desire to bring children in the central region, the wonderful experience of the dance mov ement, at a time when most dance opportunities were centered around Kingston. Khulcha Theatre School offers much more than the learning of steps, it is a wonderful world where children can explore all facets of dance movement and drawing upon the own environmental. Read more......Read less
Knox College is a co-educational institution located in Spalding, Jamaica. Knox College operates four campuses, namely: Spalding, Cobbla, May Pen and Mandeville. Knox College started with three academic programmes Pre-university Arts and Sciences, Secretarial Studies and Farm Management. Today, Knox College has over fifty (50) programmes in a variety of subject areas such as Continuing Education, Pre-University, Paraprofessional, Vocational, Certificates, Diplomas, Associate and Bachelors Degrees. Read more......Read less