the ends of the gutter.
• Corners • There are two main types inside and outside of corners (miters). This is used when you need to change direction and angle of the gutter around the roof.
• Off Sets • This is the bends on the down pipe. This is used when you need to change directions and angles on the down pipe.
• Outlets • This product depends on the size of the down pipe discharging the water from the gutter. The out let is used to connect the down pipe to the gutter in order to discharge the water from the roof.
• Side Fascia
• Free evaluation and cost analysis
We visit the location and give a detailed examination of the roof fascia board. We check the fascia board to see if it is aligned and in good condition. The fascia board is that section of the roof where the gutter is mounted on. We also check to see if drip flashing is needed, because some roofs might need it. Drip flashing is a piece of metal that is installed on top of the fascia and under the base of the roof to protect the fascia board. The foundation of the building is examined to see if there is soil erosion from the base of it caused from the roof water. With this information we will be better able to decide the best location for the down pipes and still be mindful of the aesthetics of the building.
• Cost analysis
We do a cost analysis to show the price performance of the material we use to do the gutters.
Where other materials may be cheaper than aluminium initially, over time the aluminium will prove to be cheaper because it will outlast all other materials. It simply does not rust and is nonreactive to oxygen.
• Custom design and recommendations
We carry two (2) sizes of our famous OGEE profile gutters, the 5 & 6 inches gutters. OGEE is the profile or shape of the gutter.
With commercial gutters, we can custom build the gutter to any specification required.
The down pipes can also be made to any specification, from 4x2 to whatever size is required.
After careful examination of the building to be guttered, we give our recommendation as to the type and size of gutters and down pipes to be used and the location of the down pipes.
• Warranty on all jobs
We are so confident of our product and service that we give a ten year warranty on all jobs.
• Island wide coverage
We offer our service across the length and breadth of Jamaica.