Spatial helps clients in a wide range of industries solve business problems by implementing GIS and GPS Solutions. Spatial has over 14 years of experience in implementing GIS
solutions across the Caribbean. This experience includes project planning and enterprise integration.
Our broad network of partners helps you create the GIS solution that specifically meets the needs of your organization. Our staff represents expertise in highly complex design, development deployment, and integration of GIS and GPS solutions. Spatial can help you with knowledge transfer assistance, while deploying GIS on your own, customization of off-the-shelf GIS technology, or the delivery of a ready-to-use enterprise system. We offer services to support your industry by bringing Spatial Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities to you.
When you work with Spatial Innovision, you benefit from our:
- Over 14 years of GIS and GPS Solutions implementation project experience
- Depth of skills with related technologies
- Expertise in a wide range of industries
- Use of the latest information technology and best practices
- Access to leading-edge GIS software functionality
- Access to a network of partner organizations
- Design and Implementation of GIS and GPS Solutions
- Design enterprise wide web based systems
- Implement solutions tailored to your organization’s need. Read more......Read less
Mona Geoinformatics institute (MGI) is the trading brand of Mona Informatix Ltd, a limited liability company wholly owned by UWI Mona. MGI has a dual role as UWI research enti
ty and commercial business specialising in geospatial information technologies, products and services.
MGI has six revenue generating product and services lines: Human and social mapping, natural hazards and environment, software development, 3D models and visualisations, JAMNAV and GIS training. MGI generates its revenues primarily through direct provision of GIS related services to Jamaica's private sector, government ministries and agencies and various NGO's as well as direct tender submissions on multilateral agency funded projects either as primary or secondary contractor. JAMNAV, the Caribbean's first and Jamaica's only GPS road navigation system was developed from internally generated research and funding within MGI and is the company's principal commercial product. Read more......Read less