We are the largest Caribbean firm specializing in Coastal Engineering, Environmental Science and Management and Hydraulic Engineering, contributing to resilient development in
an environment threatened by climate change. Since incorporation in 1995, we’ve gained a solid reputation for our use of state-of-the-art technologies balanced by a sound understanding of the need for innovative and regionally appropriate solutions.
Our professional team includes local and international postgraduate-trained coastal engineers, civil engineers, environmental scientists, climate change specialists, marine biologists, geologists and surveyors. We have also developed a network of professionals from related fields, which enables us to offer our clients a wider range of project-driven services.
Our ridge-to-reef services cover the following areas:
1. Beach and Shoreline Protection
2. Climate Resilience and Hazard Mitigation
3. Coastal Process Investigation
4. Marina and Port Design
5. Environmental Impact Assessment and Coastal Zone Management
6. Flooding and Storm Water Management
7. Beach and Marine Construction - beaches, docks, dredging, jetties, breakwaters, groynes, etc
8. Data Collection and Monitoring - bathymetry, oceanography, beach change, geophysical, weather.
We always aim to balance the need for development with respect for the environment, with our clients’ interest at the forefront of our minds. Read more......Read less
Divetech provides services which include Mooring System, Surveys/ Inspections, Search/ Rescue/ Salvage, Marine Engineering, Tank-Testing Facility, Ship Husbandry, Videography, u/w Welding, Cutting and NDT testing. Read more......Read less