Housing Agency Of Jamaica Ltd13 Caledonia Ave Kingston 5 Jamaica
Housing Agency of Jamaica (HAJ) is a land and housing development company that provides shelter solutions for Jamaicans Islandwide. Wholly owned by the local government, HAJ f
alls under the umbrella of the Ministry of Transport, Works and Housing, and its core services include providing shelter solutions on the open market, mortgage servicing and upgrading informal settlements.
The agency is headed by a managing director while governed by a board of directors, and was formed in 1998 through the merger of three entities namely Caribbean Housing Finance Corporation Limited (CHFC), National Housing Corporation Limited (NHC) and Operation Pride.
The Housing Agency of Jamaica Limited is the market leader providing affordable, innovative and environmentally friendly housing solutions and services.
The Housing Agency of Jamaica provides affordable housing solutions and services to potential homeowners and agencies through product innov ation, excellent customer service and strategic partnerships delivered by highly motivated employees.
Our Goals and Objectives
HAJ has a commitment to the people of Jamaica. We strive:
1. To provide affordable housing solutions
2. To work closely with all partners, that is, community-based organisations, and other stakeholders and interest groups to encourage community development and empowerment.
3. To ensure customer compliance with required payments.
4. To adhere to the standards as stipulated by the National Environment & the Planning Agency (NEPA) and other regulatory agencies during development.
5. To provide security of tenure by ensuring the provision of land titles to purchasers. Read more......Read less