Lowes Wholesale Drug Agency Ltd. was established in 1968 by William E Lowe, William Cash Stand and Carrol Sands. The Company's first location was Market Street. However, 1985, we relocated to our current facilities on Soldier Road.
The 100% Bahamian owned and has two divisions, Pharmaceutical and Consumer. We have more than 100 employees and utilize over 1000 square feet of warehouse and office space.
Over the past 50 years, the organization has grown into the largest wholesaler of high-quality pharmaceuticals and personal care products that represent several international brands and serve the Islands of The Bahamas, as well as the Turks and Caicos.