Harper's Drug Store was one of the oldest on the Island
it founded circa 1870. The business was run by the Harper family until up until 1958 when Alvaro Bento then purchased it and subsequently grew it over the years to a full-fledged department store. In 1992, the current owner
Mr. Roy Bento restyled the brand and injected new life into the business to transform it into the current Harper's Office Depot Inc, we all know today.
In 1998 Harper's opened its second branch in Antigua outside of the city of St. Johns, to make shopping a bit more convenient for our valued customers. The first overseas branch was opened in Basseterre, St. Kitts in summer 2007, with a second location opening its doors in summer 2014.
With 12,000 sq.ft. Of retail/warehouse space and carrying over 3,000 products, Harper's Office Depot is by far the largest office & school supply retailer in not only Antigua but the entire Eastern Caribbean.
Select your rating below to get started