5 Factors To Consider For Your Easter Campaign
Easter is right around the corner and naturally, for many businesses, this means Easter promotions and sales. However, with any promotional campaign, there are always a few important factors to consider. Here are five major ones.
- Brand Identity – Your brand identity should always be a major consideration of any promotional activity. While it is exciting and fun to do something outside the box and different, if it veers too far left of who and what your target audience knows your brand to be, you run the risk of confusing them and your promotional efforts failing.
- Audience – Like your brand identity, your target audience must always be at the forefront of any promotional campaign you implement. Easter, for example, mean different things to different people – for some it’s a religious celebration, for others it’s about chocolate and the Easter Bunny, for others it’s about family, etc. To implement a successful Easter promotion, it’s important to understand your audience is most likely to positively respond to.
- Your Budget – No matter how amazing a campaign idea, it means little without a budget to successfully implement it. However, it’s important to also remember that you don’t always need a massive budget to run a successful promotion and in fact, the less you spend and the more successful your promotion, the higher your ROI.
- Think Simple – There is a popular acronym – K.I.S.S – which stands for, keep it simple stupid. Elaborate and ambitious campaign ideas are certainly great sometimes and especially if executed well, they can reap many rewards for your business. However, simple promotions can sometimes be just as effective and be effective because they are simple. In our fast-paced digital world, most people’s attention span is very short. They like opportunities that as quick and easy as possible. So remember to think simple when considering your Easter promotion.
- Make It Measurable – No matter how amazing your promotional campaign idea seems, if you cannot figure out a way to accurately measure its success or failure, then it’s not a good promotion. With every promotional effort you do as a business, there has to be a way to show that it’s either working or failing. Because otherwise, you may continue to pour money into ideas and campaigns that are actually doing little for your company’s success.
So good luck with your Easter-themed promotion and if you need any help implementing it or just getting started with any of your promotions, head to our newly redesigned corporate site for all of our product and service offerings. And don’t forget to contact us, where one of our many highly qualified sales reps will be available to discuss how we can help your business succeed.