5 Marketing Tips for Easter Promotion
Easter is right around the corner and for many businesses, it means having an Easter promotion. However, with any promotional campaign, there are a few important factors one must consider. Here are five key ones to consider for your upcoming Easter promotion.
- Brand Identity – Your brand identity should always be a major consideration of any promotional activity. While it is exciting and fun to do something outside the box and different, if it veers too far left of who and what your target audience knows your brand to be, you run the risk of confusing them and your promotional efforts failing.
- Audience – Like your brand identity, your target audience must always be at the forefront of any promotional campaign you implement. Easter, for example, means different things to different people – for some it’s a religious celebration, for others it’s about chocolate and the Easter Bunny, for others it’s about family, etc. To implement a successful Easter promotion, it’s important to understand what your audience will positively respond to.
Need help implementing or getting started with your Easter promotion, Yello can help.
- Your Budget – No matter how amazing a promotional idea, it means little without a budget to successfully implement it. However, it’s important to also remember that you don’t always need a massive budget to run a successful promotion and in fact, the less you spend and the more successful your promotion, the higher your ROI.
- Think Simple – There is a popular acronym – K.I.S.S – which stands for, keep it simple stupid. Elaborate and ambitious promotional ideas are certainly great sometimes and especially if executed well, they can reap great rewards for your business. However, simple promotions can sometimes be just as effective, particularly because they are simple. Social media promotions are one of the simpler, yet very effective types. In our fast-paced digital world, most people’s attention span is very short. They like opportunities that are as quick and easy as possible. So remember to think simple when considering your Easter promotion.
- Make It Measurable – No matter how amazing your promotional idea seems, if you cannot figure out a way to accurately measure its success or failure, then it’s not a good promotion. With every promotional effort you do as a business, there has to be a way to show that it’s either working or failing. Because otherwise, you may continue to pour money into ideas and campaigns that are actually doing little for your company’s success.
So good luck with your Easter-themed promotion and be sure to contact us today, where one of our many highly qualified sales reps will be available to discuss how we can help your business stand out.