5 More Digital Marketing Tips for New Businesses
We previously discussed five tips for new businesses to successfully execute a digital marketing strategy. That was just a small part of the many steps a business can take to have a successful digital marketing strategy. Here are five more.
- SEO – It’s simple, if potential customers can’t find you, then they can’t buy your product. And the way to be found online is to ensure that all of your content, including your website, blog articles, social media posts, etc. are optimized for search engines. That means using the right keywords, i.e. the words your target audience is likely to search for and/or is already searching for.
- Content Is Still King – It’s all about great content. You have a great brand but no one really knows about it. So tell them. And the way to do that is through relevant, interesting and creative content. The options are almost limitless – blog articles, social media posts, guest blog articles, infographics, videos, pictures, gifs, long-form materials such as white papers, e-books, etc.
- Establish Influencer Relationships – You can’t always make it on your own and for new businesses trying to establish an audience, this is even more accurate. Influencer Marketing has become one of the most buzzed about and successful strategies in the digital world in the last few years. Now I know what you’re thinking – isn’t influencer marketing for large corporations with billion-dollar brands who can afford to pay social media influencers with millions of followers? Simply put, no. Influencers come in many categories and on various channels. Finding one that fits your budget and brand identity can reap great rewards for your business.
Ready to get started? Yello can help.
- Engage With Audience – One of the simplest ways to gain customers and keep them is to get them to like you. It may seem trite, but it’s true. And one way to have your customers and potential customers like you is to engage with them in a real and personable way. Respond to social media and blog comments, ask questions to engage your audience, be funny and clever, etc. A little personality can go a long way.
- Become An Expert – If people find you to be a credible source, then they will trust your brand and by that token, be more willing to purchase whatever you are selling. So work on building your credibility and being seen as an authority in whatever industry your business is in. A few ways to do this is by gaining certifications that carry significant weight, partnerships with respected and credible organizations, etc.
Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss the ways we can help your business succeed.