Armour Expo 2017
It’s time to arm yourselves for what’s next in FinTech, cryptocurrencies and cyber security with the 2017 Armour Information Security Expo with eShore & Optiv.
This dynamic, thought leadership conference is designed for CEO’s, Financial Services Executives, Risk & Information Managers, and Legal.
This inaugural event takes place on Thursday September 28th starting at 7:30 am at the Marriott Beach Resort on Seven Mile Beach.
Some not-to-be-missed notable keynote speakers are:
- Jan Liebaers – Deputy Ombudsman, Information Commissioners Office
- Arthur Keleti – Cyber-Secret Futurist and TED Talk speaker
- J. Peter Bruzzese – Ignite MVP, Technical Specialist & Co-Founder of Clip Trainer
- Jay Ranade – Director, Chief Strategist, Risk Management & Master Trainer
- Abraham Thoppil –Legal 500 Recommended Partner at Maples and Calder & Caymanian Bar Association Council Member
- Duncan C. Card – Managing Principal, Co-Head Technology, Outsourcing and Procurement at Bennett Jones
Here are some excellent reasons to attend the event:
- 8 X NASBA approved Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits
- Keynote speakers
- Access to International Experts and Vendors
- Professional Networking
You can book your place for this event at http://armour.ky/