Family-Time: Family-Friendly All- Inclusive Resorts
There are several Caribbean all-inclusive resorts that you can experience to create the ultimate family vacation. These resorts offer kid’s clubs, great beaches, accommodating rooms and suites, water parks and family concierge services.
Here are five great family-friendly all-inclusive Caribbean resorts to visit for your next vacation.
- Atlantis Paradise Island, Nassau, The Bahamas. An ocean-themed resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. The resort features a variety of accommodations built around the Aquaventure, the waterscape. The resort has fresh and saltwater lagoons, pools, marine habitats, and water slides and river rides.
- Beaches, Lower Bight Road, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. Another fun-filled waterpark resort. This Beaches resort also has a children’s programme with specialised activities for babies to teenagers.
- Franklyn D Resort and Spa, Runaway Bay, St. Ann, Jamaica. This family resort has a playground, giant waterslide, swimming pool, children’s club, teens’ programme. There is even a children’s buffet and a beachfront location, to boot. Plus, standard guestrooms sleep up to five guests, that is, two adults and three children under age 16. The resort is also well-known for its nanny services.
- Sugar Beach, Viceroy Resort, Soufriere, St Lucia. The Sugar Club offers younger children the chance to explore the coves, mini-putt, learn about marine biology under staff supervision. The teen’s club has fun and supervised activities such as zip line excursions, windsurfing, sailing and snorkelling.
- Wyndham Reef Resort, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. Tucked away on Grand Cayman’s East End, the area is less crowded than the island’s Seven Mile Beach resort area. Here, the resort provides villas with fully equipped kitchens, living rooms and private balconies, all facing the Caribbean Sea. This is perfect for a simple family vacation.
Some of these children-friendly hotels will also have nanny services. Parents, you can relax, enjoy the sand and sea and fine foods, while allowing your children to be taken care of and have the time of their lives.