How to click in more customers with KEYWORDS SEARCH this holiday!
Keywords…It’s a term that has dominated the online marketing conversation. Simply put, your business cannot have an effective and successful digital marketing strategy without understanding the importance and specifics of keywords. The right or wrong keywords can be the difference between a successful or failed digital marketing campaign. So what exactly are keywords and why are they so important?
In simplest terms, keywords are the words typed into Google and other search engines to find answers to a specific question or topic an individual is searching for. Strategically placing keywords in your online content will communicate to the search engine crawler what your content is about, thus making it easier for individuals to find it when searching for a similar topic. The benefits of keywords and effective keyword planning are numerous and invaluable to the success of your digital marketing efforts. If you want to stand out with keywords search this holiday, Yello is giving you a free landing page to boost your business if you sign up today – Just click HERE to start right now.
Ready to get started or need some help with your current campaign, Yello can help with these quick guides!
- Impact on Organic Page Rank – As noted above, having the right keywords helps search engines like Google identify what your content is about and in turn display it to individuals as they search for something similar online. According to Hubspot, 75 percent of internet users rarely scroll past the first page of results in their online search. That means showing up on the first page of search results is instrumental to your digital marketing success. Having the right keywords help you achieve that.
- Drives Traffic To Your Website – When you show up at the top or near the top of a search results page, individuals are far more likely to click and visit your website for more information. Especially because the appropriate and effective use of keywords informs individuals on exactly what your content is about.
- Increase Conversion – If individuals are already searching for a specific keyword and/or keywords, it means that they are likely at the awareness, possibly moving into the consideration stage of the buying process and thus are far more likely to be persuaded and convinced to buy what you are selling.
- Avoid Time-Wasting & Costly Mistakes – Knowing the right keywords for your business, brand and your audience helps you avoid wasting time on producing irrelevant content that does not resonate with and attract your audience. This is also a cost-saving benefit, as spending a lot of time producing content that does not resonate with your audience can be a significant financial loss.
- Provides Audience Insights – Effective keyword analysis can help give insight into marketing trends and consumer behaviour by informing businesses of what is important and popular to their specific audience. It can help businesses stay ahead of the curve and anticipate trends before they become popular.
The fact is there is simply no downside to understanding and making effective use of keywords and in fact, not doing so is an almost guarantee that your digital marketing efforts will fail