Warrens Primary School is a small co-educational school where excellence in work, conduct and moral integrity is emphasised.
Our curriculum follows the standard of the Ministry of Education and is supported by computer instruction, a structured reading programme and various extracurricular activities to ensure the full potential of each student is nurtured.
At Warrens Primary School we aim to:
- Provide a warm, caring, and supportive environment in which students feel secure and happy.
- Teach students to cooperate and value each other.
- Provide a morally sound foundation based on truth, honesty, and respect.
- Develop attitudes, values and beliefs among students which reflect tolerance for differences.
- Provide a broad, balanced, and relevant curriculum which enables students to attain high standards and achieve their full potential.
- Help students develop a positive attitude to the learning process and
encourage them to do their best.
These aims guide our efforts to create a learning environment where students think independently, improve self-esteem, and become caring and valuable members of society.
Each Child Achieving Academic Excellence & Full Potential