Health City Cayman Islands is a medically advanced tertiary hospital located near High Rock in the district of East End in Grand Cayman with clinics in Camana Bay and Cayman Brac.
We are a unique model of healthcare, built with a focus on the patient and rooted in innovative business models that allow the delivery of high-quality, affordable care. As an internationally accredited centre of global excellence, we attract patients from the Cayman Islands, the Caribbean, the US, and Latin America.
In April 2015, just over a year after we opened, our facility earned the prestigious Gold Seal of Approval from Joint Commission International (JCI), the worldwide leader in accrediting healthcare quality.
We are the largest hospital in the Caribbean to be accredited by JCI, and our patient services reflect those high standards of care.
• Semi and private patient rooms.
• Intensive care unit (ICU) suite with 17 ICU beds.
• A 2-bed triage and 4-bed recovery unit.
• Three operating theatres.
• Two hybrid operating theatres.
• Laboratory operating on a 24/7 basis for both inpatient and outpatient services.
• Imaging suite encompassing MRI, gamma camera, nuclear medicine, and CT technology.
World class healthcare within your reach
Select your rating below to get started