Nadine C. Atkinson-Flowers was admitted to the Jamaican Bar in 2006 and is an alumnus of the St. Andrew High School for Girls, the University of the West Indies, the University of London and the Norman Manley Law School.
The main focus is on offering legal service to local and international clients whose needs span a variety of areas. Experience in litigation and advocacy ensures that client’s legal interests are resolved.
1. Real Estate
2. Probate and Estate Administration - Preparation of wills & trust instrument, Draft & submission of documents leading to Grants of Probate & Administration of Estates
3. Intellectual Property
1. Were you or someone related to you injured in an incident?
2. Proof of the injury and accident, such as police report, doctor visits, prescriptions? For a divorce: 1. Living apart for more than 12 continuous months? 2. No hope for the marriage?
3. Have the marriage certificate?
4. Do you share children?
5. Are there any properties that you own together or in one name?
In a criminal matter.
1. What have you been charged for?
2. When is the court date?
3. Is there someone to bail you?