The Ministry of Housing, Urban Renewal, Environment and Climate Change is led by Minster the Honourable Pearnel Charles, Jr. The Ministry has portfolio responsible for three main areas, the environment, housing and land.
Inside the environment portfolio, there is:
• The Climate Change Branch
• Environment and Risk Management Division
• Forestry Department
• Meteorological Service Division
• Environmental Foundation of Jamaica.
Meanwhile, the housing portfolio of the Ministry has:
• The Housing Management Branch
• Housing Policy, Research and Monitoring Branch
• Projects and Technical Services Branch
• Squatter and Environment Management Branch
• Rent Services Branch
• Real Estate Board
• Commission of Strata Corporation
• Housing Agency of Jamaica
• Jamaica Mortgage Bank
And the land portfolio has the National Spatial Data Management Branch.