The Insurance Employees Co-operative Credit Union Ltd. (IECCU) was registered under the Co-operative Societies Act and Regulations on October 28, 1977.
IECCU offers a wide range of savings/wealth creation products, as well as secured and unsecured loans.
Our members can also access health and life insurance services at affordable rates.
Persons eligible for membership include:
1. Persons employed in the general and life insurance sectors and their families.
2. Persons employed in the building society sector and their families.
3. Persons employed to companies which are part of the same group of companies as an insurance company or building society and their families.
The Insurance Employees Co-operative Credit Union Ltd. Offers the following products:
Wealth Creation Products
- Accelerator Fixed Deposit
- Early Start TREASURE CHEST Youth A/c
- Senior Investor Plus
- Savers Club
- Partner Plan
- Christmas Club
- Share Account
Secured and Unsecured Loans
- Motor Vehicle
- Home Equity
- Debt Consolidation
- Savers Club Advance
- Family Indemnity Plan (FIP)
- Golden Harvest Account
- Health Insurance.