5 More Resolutions to Help Grow Your Business
by Yello Jan 11, 2019
- Resolve to Improve CSR Efforts – In the New Year, resolve to give back to the community. Align with a local charity or non-profit if your company hasn’t already and devote some of your resources to helping those in need. Giving back helps build brand awareness, as well as brand loyalty.
- Resolve to Try Something New – No business can truly grow unless it’s willing to change, no matter how slow. While it is important to focus on and improve on what has worked for your business, it is also important to try new things. It doesn’t have to be something huge that will break the bank. Just adding a new channel to your social media content can make a significant difference to your business’ ROI.
- Resolve to Research Your Competition – Knowing what your competitors are doing is always wise. Resolve to know and better understand your competitors in the new year, so you can be better or at the least, different.
- Resolve to Feng Shui your Business – No, Feng Shui is not just for your home or even your office space. A business owner can also Feng Shui his/her business. Much like one’s home, this simply means taking small but significant steps to create a sense of harmony and calm in the business. This can include delegating duties better, getting rid of clutter like years of old business documents that have all been digitally filed, redesigning the website if it is very confusing and distracting, etc. If you and your employees are constantly stressed, confused and agitated, it’s time to feng shui your business.
- Resolve to attend more Industry Events – Industry events are a great way to network, analyse the competition, and learn new and interesting tricks of the trade and more. Resolve to have a greater presence in your local industry this year by being a part of industry events.
Have a great and successful 2019 and as always Yello is here to help in all your advertising needs. Contact us today to learn how we can help your business better succeed in the New Year.