Spectrum Shaping Financial Services Is Back This September
by Chantel DaCosta Aug 28, 2023
Spectrum, the annual financial services conference, is back for its third year this September. The event will be held on Thursday 14 September 2023 at the Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman.
According to the official conference website the event “brings together the world’s leading industry representatives, innovators and commentators with international governance and regulatory bodies and their representatives.
“This unique forum discusses global issues and opportunities impacting the financial services industry and promotes the benefits of International Financial Centers (IFCs) and international financial services to the global economy.”
Spectrum 2023 Focus
- The Growing Importance of ESG in the Corporate World.
- Navigating the Evolving Landscape of Family Offices.
- Current and future trends impacting the Cayman Islands Investment Funds.
- Empowering Virtual Assets and Fintech: Assessing the Cayman Islands opportunity.
- What does the next year of regulation look like?
- Global outlook and implications for the Cayman Islands. How does climate change, catastrophic events, regulatory changes and high interest rates impact opportunities in the sector?
Who Should Participate?
The conference is ideal for senior managers and executives, partners and financial services business leaders in the public and private sectors.
Visit the organiser’s website for a complete list of featured Spectrum 2023 speakers.
You can secure your spot for CI$600. Tickets are available online at Event Pro.