"Gormandy's Engineering has been in existence since 1943, having been founded as a sole proprietorship by Victor V. Gormandy. The enterprise, originally housed at St. Vincent Street, Port of Spain, commenced operations by providing Mechanical Engineering and Machine Shop Services for the Marine, Transport, Electrical, Printing and Building Industries.
In the early 1950's, Gormandy’s Engineering expanded its activities into the petroleum industry by providing Tank Fabrication and Erection services along with Trunk Pipeline, Pump, Compressor and other Equipment and Machinery installations for the major oil companies in Trinidad.
These works were also carried out in most of the neighbouring Caribbean Territories. On July 25th. 1980 Gormandy’s Engineering was registered as a Limited Liability Company. Gormandy’s Engineering Limited presently has its headquarters at Sea Lots, Port of Spain, where our main Machine Shop and Fabrication Facilities are located. Our staff consists o""f reliable, highly skilled, professional Engineers, Craftsmen and Associates. The confidence we have in our personnel and associates is supported by the fact that we are able to provide a full guarantee on all of our work.
Our in-house skills enable us to perform complete Design, Manufacturing and / or Fabrication of a wide range of Plant and Machinery items, as well as to undertake overall Plant Installations and Maintenance Projects. In collaboration with our associates, we are also able to undertake multi-disciplined, Engineering Construction and Turn-Key Projects.
Gormandy’s Engineering Limited is also the agent for CAVOTEC and Maritime International Inc. in Trinidad and Tobago. We provide full installation services and after sale support for their systems."
We undertake overall plant installations and maintenance projects with professionalism